Today, you’ll find great deals on GE Profile Opal Nugget ice machines, discounted spa towels and savings on our favorite meat thermometers. All this and more.
Black Friday Deals
Our Place cookware is a must-have in our editor’s kitchen, thanks to its nonstick versatility and gorgeous design. From now until November 28.
Our editors and everyone else on the internet agree: Spa towels are simply amazing. Named after the thousands of hot springs in Japan and their surrounding bathing facilities and ryokans, these towels are made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% American-grown Supima cotton, which is both strong and soft. Right now, these Underscored favorite waffle woven towels are 30% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY22.
$579 $419 on Amazon
Make no mistake: Nugget ice is the best ice. You can now get this coveted ice cube at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker with Side Tank, now 28% off. Yes, that’s a lot of money for an ice maker, but with over 20,000 reviews, ice lovers say it’s worth it.
Friends and Family Sale
Currently, Reebok is offering 30% off full-priced men’s and women’s sports gear and 50% off specials. If you’re looking to replace some old sports gear from the ’90s (we don’t judge), this is a great opportunity to buy a quality piece for any event. Enter code FAM at checkout for discount.
CNN emphasizes best testing
$99 Thermoworks $69
Great news for anyone with holiday dinners on your calendar: Our top picks for the best instant-read meat thermometers are on sale right now. Thermapen One is the fastest, most accurate thermometer we’ve tested, and has the easiest-to-read display. ThermoWorks is offering deep discounts on red, green, and white colorways, so grab it now before the sale ends.
• Normally, AirPods Max headphones are expensive, but now you can get a refurbished pair on eBay for under $300 with code REFURB20.
• Underlined readers can use code CNN25 to get 25% off their first purchase at Public Goods — on sustainable household items like this candle set or herbal tea bag.
• Add a touch of glamour to your meals with this discounted three-pack of Fly By Jing.
• 30% off sitewide on chic, customizable welcome mats and more from Letterfolk with code HOLIDAY22.
• Shop the annual sitewide sale at Material Kitchen and save on gorgeous kitchen essentials, including a linen and glassware collection.
• Right now, Lanshin is offering 20% off face and body tools so you can save on all winter self-care essentials.
• Today only, thanks for this clearance sale and save on furniture from Apt2B.
• Enjoy your morning caffeine at home without the hassle – the Keurig K-Mini Brewer is now 50% off on Amazon.
• Get the pint-sized (but powerful) Google Nest Mini at Walmart today.
• Save now on best-selling bedding, pillows, and more at Buffy.
$45 $22 on Amazon
If your pillows are like pancakes, it might be time to refresh them. If you’re looking for top-of-the-line comfort, consider these highly rated, underlined pillows. The breathable and machine washable Beckham Hotel Collection pillows are now 40% off on Amazon, discount applies to cart.
The Cup Bra promises minimalist design, modern colors and a seamless fit; the brand’s mission is to “redefine the way bras look and feel”. After testing bras ourselves, we’ve also opted for these high-quality, lightweight underwear. Now, thanks to Cuup’s limited-time holiday sale, you can save money while investing in some new bras and underwear. Get $25 off orders of $125 or more, and $50 off orders of $200 or more. 13.
$120 Carpark $96
Just in time for holiday travel, Calpak’s best-selling Luka Duffel is 20% off. It’s luxurious and durable, simple and chic – it’s the perfect size for a weekend getaway, with a convenient compartment to store all your belongings. Get this editor-approved duffel bag for under $100 between now and November. 14. No code required.