Today you’ll find great deals on MMmat silicone baking mats, discounts on Dyson supersonic hair dryers and deals on Crest 3D Whitestrips. All this and more.
$25 $16 on Amazon
These top-selling silicone baking mats are non-stick, dishwasher-safe, and a sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or parchment paper. Durable and easy to wipe clean, these pads are easier than ever to make a quick dinner or fresh cookies—now a two-pack for just $16.
$78 Woot from $45!
Save on clothing at Lululemon—the brand has very few sales, and now you’ll get up to 42% off. Whether you’re stocking up for a winter workout or checking out a fitness fanatic’s holiday wish list, this is the deal you don’t want to miss.
power outage on friday
Fly By Jing’s much-loved sauces, dumplings, spice mixes, and more can make your home-cooked dishes shine with delicious Sichuan flavors. Get up to 50% off delicious sauces, spices and more on the brand’s biggest ever sale. Whether you’re eating dumplings, dips, or something else, you can save up to 50% site-wide.
$430 $344 at Best Buy
As well as keeping your floors spotless, Dyson excels at styling your hair with its range of hair tools. Right now, you can snag a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer for about $344 at Best Buy when you log into your My Best Buy account (it’s free to join). Normally, these hair dryers are $430, so be sure to add them to your own hair arsenal before this rare deal ends.
$40 $28 on Amazon
get your pearl white, well, Whiter with Crest. A box of 3D Whitestrips is 30% off, meaning you can remove years of stains for a smile that rivals professional service. The kit also includes two 1 Hour Express treatments for same-day results.
• Save on a pair of wireless noise-cancelling headphones – Beats Solo 3 Silver is now 37% off.
• Keep everything safe with our selection of the best external hard drives, the SanDisk Extreme, right now at Best Buy.
• Enjoy 25% off almost everything at Rumpl, including Underscored-approved blankets, perfect for any adventure anywhere.
• Now’s the best time to buy denim – buy two items at Levi’s now and get 30% off sitewide.
• Between November 14th and 28th, get up to $300 off accessories with the purchase of a Peloton Bike, Bike+ (our top exercise bike pick) or Tread.
• Shop the Hello Holidays sale at Ulta today and get up to 50% off beauty products.
• $50 off Huckberry’s best-selling Waxed Trucker Jacket for just two days.
• Use code XMTREE10 at the SuperShop now to save on a bunch of artificial Christmas trees (options one, two and three).
• You can now pre-order this ultra-popular, Oprah-approved Old Saint Wick candle from Snif with code OPRAH.
• Shop now at Woot! for Bio Bidet accessories and toilet seats.
Use code CNN for 35% off site-wide
Right now, Underscored readers can use code CNN at Aurate to get 35% off site-wide, now through November. 30 — No minimum spend required. From delicate necklaces to simple studs to chic statement pieces, Aurate offers a range of pieces to match anyone’s style.
$60 $25 on Amazon
Our selection of top digital thermometers has dropped to its lowest price in months. The Braun No Touch can be placed up to 2 inches away and has a positioning sensor that glows on your forehead to ensure you’re in the correct position on your head when taking your temperature. The Braun No Touch Thermometer has the option to cancel any noise, and with a dark-seeable LED display, offers everything you need in a thermometer – plus a few more.
Up to 50% off select styles
Patagonia sales are rare — like a once-in-a-lifetime rarity. Luckily, Patagonia just added a ton of styles to its online sale section, so you can browse items for up to 50% off, now through November 20. 16. Bestsellers, including Baggies, pullovers, and flannels, are on sale in time to stock up for yourself and loved ones at any outdoor event. Whether you’re roughing in the backcountry or just walking your dog around the block, Patagonia styles are built to last.
$400 Superstore $300
The Sony WH-1000XM5 are the best over-ear headphones you can buy, with a smarter design than their predecessors and a sophisticated noise-cancelling microphone. These high-end headphones usually cost $400, and the lowest price we’ve seen was $348 earlier this month. Right now, SuperShop is offering them for just $300 with code SBSPWH5, which is a new low that’s almost guaranteed to sell out – so if you’re already eyeing an upgrade, buy it now.
Our editors and everyone else on the internet agree: Spa towels are simply amazing. Named after the thousands of hot springs in Japan and their surrounding bathing facilities and ryokans, these towels are made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% American-grown Supima cotton, which is both strong and soft. Right now, these Underscored favorite waffle woven towels are 30% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY22.