Today, you’ll find our favorite alarm clocks, discount silicone baking mats, and deals on adidas shoes and apparel. All this and more.
CNN emphasizes best testing
$249.99 Amazon $189.18
Our pick for the best in-ear wireless headphones, the Jabra Elite 85h is a solid choice that’s easy to handle and will stay on your head. Best of all, you can get them right now on Amazon for $189.18 — the lowest price we’ve seen in months. For more on why we love them, check out our full review here.
CNN emphasizes best testing
$19.99 From $16.96 on Amazon
Wake up and save a few bucks on our pick of the best alarm clock Jall Wooden Digital Alarm Clock. We love the simplicity of this clock. It doesn’t have any extra bells and whistles that get in the way of your seamless wake-up call in the form of loud (but not too loud) beeps.
$24.95 $15.99 at Amazon
These top-selling silicone baking mats are non-stick, dishwasher-safe, and a sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or parchment paper. Durable and easy to wipe clean, these pads are easier than ever to make a quick snack or fresh cookies—and now a two-pack is just around $16.
Up to 65% off, plus an extra 30% off with code OCTOBER
Whether you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers, comfortable loungewear or activewear for your workout routine, adidas has you covered. Right now, you can save up to 65% off thousands of items site-wide, plus an additional 30% off, with top-notch styles for men, women, and kids during this sale. Just use code OCTOBER at checkout to get these savings – don’t hesitate, as the sale ends Thursday.
Use BLUE22US to save up to $50
Almost everyone agrees – the Blue Yeti mic is the best mid-priced mic out there. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming, or anything in between, the Blue Yeti has superb sound quality and a variety of useful features and controls. Right now, when you spend $120 on the brand’s microphones, you’ll get $20 off, and if you spend $250, you’ll save $50. Just use the code BLUE22US to apply the discount at checkout.
• Cozy Earth’s ultra-luxury bamboo viscose loungewear and bedding are 20% to 25% off site-wide during their Anniversary Sale.
• This Ontel Battery Daddy organizer has a place for 180 batteries (and a tester), which makes it easier to keep track of them when you need them. Get it now for 25% off on Amazon.
• Save up to 55% site-wide on luggage, backpacks, pack organizers and more at Calpak – but today is the last day of shopping, so don’t wait.
• iPhones start at just $144.99 on Woot! It’s an 8 right now, but if you want something newer, a 13 is also $679.99.
• Today is the last day to get 50% off at Old Navy – but the sale is online only so you can shop from the comfort of your phone.
• Act+Acre’s “Scalp Skincare” products are 20% off during the brand’s Birthday Sale until October. twenty three.
• Best to buy them before you find yourself needing winter boots on a cold, snowy morning, right now at Merrell you can get an extra 30% off the brand’s durable winter boots with code NEWBOOTS30.
• Samin Nosrat’s instant classic “Salt Fatty Acid Fever” The Cookbook is now on sale on Amazon for $1.99 for the Kindle.
• Ulta Beauty’s Gorgeous Hair campaign is now live, and today’s deal has ended: 50% off Klorane’s gentle, effective shampoos, conditioners, and treatments.
• 20% off Jonathan Adler’s luxurious modern home decor from now until November. 1 with code GROOVY (also free shipping on orders $250 and up).
Small, powerful, and Alexa- and Google Assistant-enabled, the Wyze Plug is our pick for the best smart plug, and it’s now down to the lowest price we’ve ever seen. It has everything a smart plug should: responds quickly to prompts and lets you create automations and schedules — which means you should definitely grab some now.
Just as the cooler weather is starting to hit our stomachs for fall teriyaki dishes, hearty soups and endless baked potatoes (just me?), our place is helping us get excited about the new season of vegetables and recipes a huge on-site hall. Right now, the makers of the Always Pan and Perfect Pot are 25% off almost everything in their fall hard sale. In addition to the above items, there are other bundled items, mini items, cast iron, ovenware, cutlery, and more.
NutriBullet has all of your holiday blending and juicing needs covered with 15% off all kitchen gadgets. Save on personal blenders, juicers, coffee machines, and more at the Beat the Holiday Rush Sale between now and Sunday with code EARLYBIRD. Give yourself a gift before mixing winter soup season, or save your purchases for a smoothie-obsessed loved one over the holidays.
Ruggable’s machine washable rugs are the pinnacle of style and convenience, and now you can get 15% off sitewide with code FALLFLASH. Add some flair to your home with a rug that fits your space. Everything from contemporary to traditional. For more on the Ruggable, read our full review here.